Thursday, November 5, 2015

November 9-13, 2015-th Literature/Music Leadership- Mrs.Morris/Carson

PHS 3.0- BELIEVE YOU CAN!


Quote of the week:
"My only love sprung from my only hate."- Juliet (Romeo & Juliet)



Words to Know: bard, set, tragedy, chorus, theme, acts, props, script, scenes, dramatic irony, foil, monologue, soliloquy, tragic flaw, dialogue 



**You will need a copy of "No Fear Shakespeare"- Romeo and Juliet
 (See Media Center or Book House on Veterans Memorial)












Monday:
*COMMON ASSESSMENT- (All Classes)




Tuesday:
Common Assessment continued...
"The Bard"- Biography of William Shakespeare
Prologue- (Romeo & Juliet)
Dramatic Terms (power point)
*HOMEWORK: "You Don't Get It": Parents And Children) -INTERVIEWS




Wednesday:
Act I  (Romeo and Juliet)-(study guides)
Literature Circles
"Who's Who" in Romeo & Juliet-(character analysis)




Thursday:
Act I & II- (study guides)
 (Literature Circles)
Project Overview





Friday:
Literary Terms Review (EOC Prep)- HOMEWORK
* Interactive Stations- ( Romeo and Juliet)
Study Guides- (Acts I & II)
Vocabulary (Acts I & II)
"Shakespeare's Dentist"- (article)



No comments:

Post a Comment