Words to know: characterization, rising action, falling action, climax, denouement
Remind 101 Codes text # 770-744-3770 **This will help you keep up with upcoming announcements and assignments.**
2nd block: @68763
3rd block: @bbbea
4th block: @9thlite
- Anticipation Guide Thank You Ma'am Langston Hughes
- Literature Circles (Thank You Ma'am)
- Literary Elements Review Sheet
- HW: Letter to Ms. Jones
- Lamb to the Slaughter Ronald Dahl
- Video on Lamb to the Slaughter
- Guided Notes on Lamb to Slaughter
- The Necklace by Guy de Maupassant
- Literary Circles/Class Discussion
- Quiz on Short Stories
- Interactive Notebook Entry: UNRAAVEL (Reading Strategy)
- Anticipation Guide "Kyle"
- Short Story "Kyle" (Class discussion)
- Unit One Test Short Stories
Remember to get a copy of No Fear Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet no later than September 5, 2014!
**Have a great Holiday Break!